Induction roaster machine
|Body Material||SS 304 Frame Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||10Kgs Per Batch|
|Power Consumption||5kW – 35kW|
|Working Voltage||220V 50Hz|
|Working Temp Range||-10C~45 Degree C|
|Min Temp||45 Degree C|
|Max Temp||300 Degree C|
ROASTE -10 Kgs Per Batch
- Place of origin: Bangalore India
- Brand name: Lorman
- Model number: LT-BR-10, LT-BR-25, LT-BR-50, LT-BR-100, LT-BR-200
- Application: Nuts, Seeds, Beans, Spices & Grains etc.
- Voltage: 220V- 415V
- Power(w): 5kW, 8kW, 12kW, 18kW, 32kW
- Warranty: 12 months
- After-sales service provided on site
- Highest temperature: 280°C
- Rotating speed: 0~50RPM, frequency adjustable
- Working condition: Temp.:0~45 centigrade, m.c.:≤75%rh
- Delivery detail:35 days*approx
Induction heating is the most advanced heating technology in the heating world. Any electrically conductive material, placed in a variable magnetic field, is the site of induced the eddy currents. Due to the Joule effect these currents dissipate heat in the material in which they appear. So from the macro perspectives, the drum is the heating source And heats the food directly.
Advantages of Induction:
1. Energy saving. The heating efficiency can be as high as 90%.
2. Heating fast. Temperature rising speed
3. Heating evenly. Every spot of the heating area is of the same temperature.
4. Accurate temperature control. Highest temperature: 280°C,
5. Fully automatic.
6.Temperature, drum rotating speed, and heating